Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Sixth Day (Part 4)

Day 3


“Why can’t you behave yourself in public?”


“What did I do now?”


“Couldn’t you have been a little nicer when my friend was around? No, you had to throw your tantrums at that exact moment, didn’t you?”


“I was as nice as I could have been given the way you have been talking to me today.”


“Oh, so that’s what this is about?”


“Yes. I was hoping you could have at least appreciated my coming to town to meet you.”


“Then don’t come if it is such an inconvenience.”


“I can’t understand you. You don’t believe in public display of affection but have great affinity for public display of anger.”


“Yes, you can never understand me. And you will also not understand how tense I am about my promotion.”


At that moment, he got up on the pretext of attending a call on his cellphone and walked out of the restaurant. Five minutes later, he returned with a small teddy bear clutched in his hands. It elicited a feeble smile from her.


The people in the restaurant had been treated to their share of entertainment.

1 comment:

publisher said...

http://freeallnest.blogspot.com watch tv show online

Google